Armour Group Limited, T/A Ranger Specialist Coatings
We are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, visitors and all people using our premises as a workplace.
Health and Safety Statement
To ensure a safe and healthy work environment, we will develop and maintain a health and safety management system. Specifically, management will:
- Set health and safety objectives and performance criteria for all managers and work areas. Annually review health and safety objectives and managers’ performance against these
- Actively encourage the accurate and timely reporting and recording of all incidents and injuries. Investigate all reported incidents and injuries to ensure all contributing factors are identified and, where appropriate, plans are developed to take corrective action
- Actively encourage people to report any pain or discomfort early on
- Provide a treatment and rehabilitation plan that ensures a safe, early and durable return to work
- Ensure all employees are aware of the hazards in their work area and are adequately trained or appropriately supervised to enable them to perform their duties in a safe manner
- Encourage employee consultation and participation in all matters relating to health and safety
- Promote a system of continuous improvement – this includes reviewing policies and procedures each year
- Meet our obligations under the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992, the Health and Safety in Employment Regulations 1995, codes of practice, and any relevant standards or guidelines.
- Identify all existing and new hazards and take all practicable steps to eliminate, isolate or minimise the exposure to significant hazards
Every manager or supervisor has a responsibility for the health and safety of employees working under their direction.
Every employee is expected to share in this commitment to health and safety in the workplace by:
- Observing all safe work procedures, rules and instructions
- Reporting any pain or discomfort early by letting the Compliance Coordinator know
- Taking an active role in the company’s treatment and rehabilitation plan, to ensure an “early and durable return to work”
- Ensuring all incidents, injuries and hazards are reported to the appropriate person.
The Compliance Committee includes management representatives and other nominated employee representatives. It is responsible for implementing, monitoring, reviewing and planning health and safety policies, systems and practices.