We operate responsible environmental management and sustainability through the following practices:
Environmental management and sustainability
- Spill kits are carried in each vehicle and spill training is provided for all staff to ensure spills can be quickly contained and correctly managed to minimise environmental impact
- Approved disposal methods for waste
- Recycling of paper, plastic, wooden pallets, metal drums and containers whenever possible
- Pooling transport to reduce fuel usage and emissions when travelling to jobs
- We have partnered with industry leading manufacturers, such as Resene, Sika NZ and Allnex, partly because of their focus on good environmental management and sustainability.
We have partnered with industry leading manufacturers, such as Resene, Sika NZ and Allnex, partly because of their focus on good environmental management and sustainability.
Ranger Specialist Coatings is proudly committed to the Resene Eco Decorators Certification. Part of a nationwide network of environmentally responsible, quality focused painting contractors, we are audited to ensure compliance with the sustainable work practices code. This includes the use of sustainable paint systems, Environmental Choice approved products and environmentally responsible waste management practices in line with Resene Wash Wise and Paint Wise disposal systems.