Every member of our team takes personal pride in delivering quality results. As a member of the New Zealand Master Painters, we always meet or exceed their code of practice.
Commitment to quality
We measure quality in several ways:
- Compliance with job specification
- Correct application of products
- Surface preparation
- Quality audits
- Timely reporting and delivery
Quality control is managed by an experienced Site Lead, who supervises the surface preparation work and correct application techniques according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
If any additional preparation work is required outside of the original scope (increased degradation or damage that is not always visible until work is underway) we advise customers immediately.
Our Managers visit the site regularly to monitor progress and perform a site inspection. We also participate in supplier job audits (e.g. Resene) which provide advice on material application and productivity improvements.
We measure quality by the timeliness of our work and adherence to schedule. Where required we are happy to provide formal progress reports.
Our commitment to delivering a quality service is also demonstrated by our professional affiliations:
- Platinum Member of the Allnex Contractors Federation. This is the highest possible level.
- Member of the Master Painters New Zealand. This is the national body for the painting industry and all members are bound by their Code of Practice.
- Member of the South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce. This chamber is affiliated to the national body and provides us with a professional source of advice on managing and growing our business.
- Approved applicators of SIKA products and systems, and a Preferred SIKA NZ Contractor
- Approved applicators of FireZone 92, FireShield, CAP800 & Phoenix intumescent fire coatings
- Licenced supplier and installer of AUTEX & GreenStuff wall and floor coverings and insulation
- Approved Resene Eco Decorator. We are a member of this elite group. All members are audited yearly to maintain the prestigious reputation of this nationwide industry affiliation. A copy of our last audit is available on request.
- Accredited member of Porter’s Applicator’s Guild.